Stage Management Master’s Degree Program gives the graduates of the Theater, Cinema-TV and Arts Management programs the opportunity to pursue do master’s degree in their own fields. The program was also prepared so that the graduates of various social sciences undergraduate programs who want to work as directors at private and public theaters; primary, secondary, high schools and various educational programs; theater clubs of universities.
Period of Study
Program with Thesis: 2 Academic Years (4 Semesters)
- The medium of instruction of Stage Management Program is Turkish.
- The program consists of 28 credit/hours.
- Stage Management Program is a master’s degree program with thesis.
- For students who do not graduate from the related department, a “Preparatory Program” with a content and duration to be determined by the Department may be required.
- In order to graduate, students must prepare “Master's Thesis” in addition to the normal course load.
- The program is conducted during daytime on weekdays.
- Graduating from any undergraduate program,
- Entering ALES in the last five years, having a minimum score of 55 from any score type,
- Foreign Language Placement Exam, Scientific Evaluation and Interview will be held for all programs.
Program Opening Periods
Applications to the program are accepted twice a year in the Fall and Spring semesters.
The Department of Arts Management has adopted the principle of raising art managers who are knowledgeable and sensitive enough to understand and define the cultural value of a product and protect the art from speculative market/money relations. An art manager should be able to give the art its right value both intellectually and economically.
As individuals who know the value of art, students feel the privilege of being an art management graduate at the end of their education.
Above all, this department allows students to become individuals full of “real art”. And “real art” makes the individual independent.
Head of Art Management Department
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO ALL PROGRAMS
During the application candidates must bring the following:
- Copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Copy of Transcript,
- Copy of ALES Certificate,
- Certificate of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of the Identity Card,
- Copy of the Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs,
During the final registration students must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Certified copy of Transcript,
- ALES Certificate, (To be printed out at the Institute.)
- Original of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 6 passport photos,
- Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs, (To be printed out at the Institute)
- The First installment of Tuition Fee,