The aim of the Public Law program is to provide students with the ability to do academic studies that will contribute to science and produce new solutions, as well as to provide an education that provides the opportunity to specialize in many areas within the field of public law.
Period of Study
Program with Thesis: 2 Academic Years (4 Semesters)
PhD Program: 4 Academic Years (8 Semesters)
Direct PhD Program (Without master’s degree): 5 Academic Years (10 Semesters)
- Graduates of the Faculty of Law can apply to the Public Law Master’s Degree Program.
- The medium of instruction is Turkish.
- The program consists of a total of 21 credits/hours and a thesis.
- The course load of the program is 8 courses with one compulsory course and seven elective courses for the first two semesters.
- In order to graduate, students must prepare “Master's Thesis” in addition to the normal course load.
- To be a graduate of the Faculty of Law,
- To enter ALES in the last 5 years and get a minimum score of 55 from the equally-weighted score type,
Program Opening Periods
Applications to the program are accepted twice a year in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Head of the Program
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO ALL PROGRAMS
During the application candidates must bring the following:
- Copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Copy of Transcript,
- Copy of ALES Certificate, (ALES certificate is not required for Non-Thesis Programs)
- Certificate of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of the Identity Card,
- Copy of the Foreign Language Certificate for PhD Programs,
During the final registration students must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Certified copy of Transcript,
- ALES Certificate, (To be printed out at the Institute.)
- Original of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 6 passport photos,
- Foreign Language Certificate for PhD Programs, (To be printed out at the Institute)
- First installment of Tuition Fee,