The greatest need of complex economic and financial structures will undoubtedly be expert financiers and economists who can manage these structures. In our Monetary and Capital Markets Master Program, we aim to train future monetary and capital markets experts with a content that minimizes the distance between academia and market space in money and finance issues.
Our program is designed to meet the needs of the candidates preparing for the Capital Markets Board (CMB) licensing exam.
The program aims to train young researchers who are experts in Monetary and Capital Markets.
Monetary and Capital Markets Master's Program with Thesis: 4 Semesters
Monetary and Capital Markets Master's Program without Thesis: 3 Semesters
- 21 credit/hour is required in the program with thesis and 30 credit/hour is required in the program without thesis.
- The medium of instruction is Turkish.
- In order to graduate, “Master's Thesis” is required in addition to the normal course load in the program with thesis. Students must prepare “Term Project” in the program without thesis.
- Evaluations in all programs will be based on ALES, GPA, and interview.
- The program runs from 18:00 to 22:00.
Program Opening Periods: Applications to the program are accepted in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Dear gradute student candidates,We aim to provide researchers with four different programs in postgraduate education as Istanbul Kültür University Department of Economics. Our programs; Managerial Economics (with and without Thesis), Monetary and Capital Markets (with and without Thesis), Production Economics (without Thesis) and International Economics and Finance (with and without Thesis). As the Department of Economics, we have a principle where theoretical knowledge is fed by practical applications in education. We strongly believe that it is substantial for the candidates participating in the program to have strong academic goals and investigative and questioning features. Today, the graduate education has become an imperative in the competitive conditions, thus this leads to a variety of alternatives in this regard. As The Department of Economics, we provide a rich variety of course contents with a dynamic academic staff.
Head of Department of Economics
Assoc. Prof. Deniz Dilara Dereli
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO ALL PROGRAMS
During the application candidates must bring the following:
- Copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Copy of Transcript,
- Copy of ALES Certificate, (ALES certificate is not required for Non-Thesis Programs)
- Certificate of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of the Identity Card,
- Copy of the Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs,
During the final registration students must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Certified copy of Transcript,
- ALES Certificate, (To be printed out at the Institute.)
- Original of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 6 passport photos,
- Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs, (To be printed out at the Institute)
- First installment of Tuition Fee,