Under the conditions where global competition is intensifying every day, the companies’ need for executive candidates who will see and analyze socio-economic changes and developments in a timely and accurate manner and turn the analysis results into a competitive advantage is increasing. Managerial Economics Master's Program aims to educate graduates who can analyze the effects of economic events and decisions in business management.
Managerial Economics Master's Program with Thesis: 4 semesters
Managerial Economics Master's Program without Thesis: 3 semesters
- 21 credit/hour is required in the program with thesis and 30 credit/hour is required in the program without thesis.
- The medium of instruction is Turkish.
- In order to graduate, “Master's Thesis” is required in addition to the normal course load in the program with thesis. Students must prepare “Term Project” in the program without thesis.
- Evaluations in all programs will be based on ALES, GPA, and interview.
- The program runs from 18:00 to 22:00.
Program Opening Periods: Applications to the program are accepted in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Dear gradute student candidates,We aim to provide researchers with four different programs in postgraduate education as Istanbul Kültür University Department of Economics. Our programs; Managerial Economics (with and without Thesis), Monetary and Capital Markets (with and without Thesis), Production Economics (without Thesis) and International Economics and Finance (with and without Thesis). As the Department of Economics, we have a principle where theoretical knowledge is fed by practical applications in education. We strongly believe that it is substantial for the candidates participating in the program to have strong academic goals and investigative and questioning features. Today, the graduate education has become an imperative in the competitive conditions, thus this leads to a variety of alternatives in this regard. As The Department of Economics, we provide a rich variety of course contents with a dynamic academic staff.
Head of Department of Economics
Assoc. Prof. Deniz Dilara Dereli
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO ALL PROGRAMS
During the application candidates must bring the following:
- Copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Copy of Transcript,
- Copy of ALES Certificate, (ALES certificate is not required for Non-Thesis Programs)
- Certificate of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of the Identity Card,
- Copy of the Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs
During the final registration students must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Certified copy of Transcript
- ALES Certificate, (To be printed out at the Institute.)
- Original of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 6 passport photos,
- Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs, (To be printed out at the Institute)
- First installment of Tuition Fee