Engineering Management is an interdisciplinary branch that combines different engineering fields with management. The aim of the Engineering Management Program is to increase the student's knowledge and academic research experience in the field of Engineering Management and to allow them to specialize in Engineering Management. Throughout the program, students will have the opportunity to find scientific solutions to engineering management problems in different sectors and improve their process and system development competencies.
Period of Study
Program with Thesis: 2 Academic Years (4 Semesters)
- There are two different Master’s Degree Programs in Engineering Management as Turkish and English.
- The program is a master’s degree program with thesis.
- Molecular Biology and Genetics Master’s Degree Program consists of 129 ECTS.
- For students who do not graduate from the related department, a "Preparatory Program" with a content and duration to be determined by the Department may be required.
- In order to graduate, students must prepare “Master's Thesis” in addition to the normal course load.
- In order to apply Industrial Engineering M.S Engineering Management English Thesis Program, it is required to become a graduate from the Department of Engineering and also to have at least 60 points from ALES quantitative score type and at least 55 points from YDS.
- In order to apply Industrial Engineering M.S Engineering Management Turkish Thesis Program, it is required to become a graduate from the Department of Engineering and also to have at least 60 points from ALES quantitative score type.
Program Opening Periods
Applications to the program are accepted twice a year in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Engineering Management is an interdisciplinary branch that combines different engineering fields with management. Solutions and improvements to the problems encountered in the modern industry and innovations that enable us to go beyond the age are possible through collaboration and effective management of engineering fields. Industrial Engineering, which is based on holistic and scientific approaches to problem solving and system improvements, forms the basis of the Engineering Management program in this respect.
Engineering Management program is designed to meet the needs of today and the near future, with courses for different sectors and research areas. In this program, which will be enriched by bringing together students from different branches of engineering, knowledge of students will be improved in the efficient and effective management of engineering function. In addition, what is learned in theoretical courses will be transformed into research with thesis studies.
Prof. Dr. Fadime ÜNEY YÜKSEKTEPE
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO ALL PROGRAMS
During the application candidates must bring the following:
- Copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Copy of Transcript,
- Copy of ALES Certificate,
- Certificate of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of the Identity Card,
- Copy of the Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs,
During the final registration students must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Certified copy of Transcript,
- ALES Certificate, (To be printed out at the Institute.)
- Original of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 6 passport photos,
- Certificate of Residence,
- Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs, (To be printed out at the Institute)
- The First installment of Tuition Fee,
|Department Head||Prof. Dr. Fadime ÜNEY YÜKSEKTEPE|
|Tel||(0212) 498 48 74|
|Fax||(0212) 465 8308|
|Department Secretary||Sibel Çelebioğlu|
|Tel||(0212) 498 42 03|
|Fax||(0212) 465 8308|
Address: İstanbul Kültür Üniversitesi Ataköy Kampüsü E5 Karayolu Londra asfaltı üzeri, Bakırköy, 34156 / Istanbul