Communication Design Master’s degree program aims to analyze the visual indicators in the communication process with scientific methods and to examine the theory and practice related to cinema, television, design and photography studies. It is designed for the graduates of Communication Design studies (film studies, graphic design, photography, animation cinema, acting) or complementary fields.
Period of Study
Program with Thesis: 2 Academic Years (4 Semesters)
- The medium of instruction is Turkish.
- For students who do not graduate from the related department, a "Preparatory Program" with a content and duration to be determined by the Department may be required..
- For the first two semesters, the program has 12 courses, 21 credits, including 2 compulsory and 4 elective courses in each semester, and it consists of 4 semesters.
- In order to graduate, students must prepare a “Master’s Thesis” in addition to the normal course load.
- The program runs on weekdays.
Program Opening Periods
Applications to the program are accepted twice a year in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Communication Design Department graduate program is designed to allow you to receive training on the subjects you want to work on thanks to its modular structure. For this purpose, great importance has been attached to the fact that compulsory and elective courses have theoretical and application-based structures. Students can receive education according to their interests with the elective courses from different disciplines.
With this training, you will be able to take firm steps towards your professions and build your progress on solid basis in your academic studies.
Communication Design Master’s degree program aims to analyze the visual indicators in the communication process with scientific methods, and to examine the theory and practice related to cinema, television, design and photography studies.
I wish you all success.
Assist Prof. Dr. Zeynep KOÇER
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO ALL PROGRAMS
During the application candidates must bring the following:
- Copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Copy of Transcript,
- Copy of ALES Certificate,
- Certificate of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of the Identity Card,
- Copy of the Foreign Language Certificate for PhD Programs,
During the final registration students must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Certified copy of Transcript,
- ALES Certificate, (To be printed out at the Institute.)
- Original of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 6 passport photos,
- Certificate of Residence,
- Foreign Language Certificate for PhD Programs, (To be printed out at the Institute)
- First installment of Tuition Fee,