The aim of the Arts Management Master’s Degree Program is to educate the graduates of plastic and phonetic arts programs or the graduates of departments such as business administration and economics as creative, productive art managers who are specialized in the fields of artistic evaluation, arts management, show design with the ability to represent and perceive the universal extent of performance arts.
Program with Thesis: 4 Semesters
- Medium of instruction is Turkish.
- The program consists of 28 credit/hours.
- The program is a master’s degree program with thesis.
- For students who do not graduate from the related department, a “Preparatory Program” with a content and duration to be determined by the Department may be required.
- In order to graduate, students must prepare “Master's Thesis” in addition to the normal course load.
- The program is conducted during daytime on weekdays.
- Graduating from any undergraduate program, entering ALES in the last five years, having a minimum score of 55 from any score type, Foreign Language Placement Exam, Scientific Evaluation and Interview will be held for all programs.
Program Opening Periods: Applications to the program are accepted in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Prof. Dr. Kıvılcım ŞENÜRKMEZ
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION TO ALL PROGRAMS
During the application candidates must bring the following:
- Copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Copy of Transcript,
- Copy of ALES Certificate,
- Certificate of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of the Identity Card,
- Copy of the Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs,
During the final registration students must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate,
- Certified copy of Transcript,
- ALES Certificate, (To be printed out at the Institute.)
- Original of Military Service Status (For male candidates),
- 6 passport photos,
- Certificate of Residence,
- Foreign Language Certificate for Ph.D. Programs, (To be printed out at the Institute)
- The First installment of Tuition Fee,